Are you ready to use your skills to expand educational and economic opportunities for learners around the world?
Team4Tech volunteers give their time and talents.
From setting up computer labs and training master teachers in Tanzania, to teaching entrepreneurship to women in India, to enabling digital learning in a US public school, Team4Tech has a project to leverage your business and technology skills to help nonprofits accelerate opportunities for thousands of learners.
Additionally, the Team4Tech experience helps volunteers develop the leadership skills to take back to their workplace, become influencers, and activate change within their own community.
The Team4Tech Journey
Team4Tech projects are designed to provide an authentic service-learning experience. Teams typically consist of 5-12 volunteers with direct support from a Team4Tech staff member across ~10 weeks of engagement.
- Participate in team calls to understand nonprofit needs
- Design solution prototypes
- Learn about leadership capabilities
- Rapidly iterate and implement solutions (virtually or on-site)
- Practice leadership capabilities
- Reflect on insights that can be applied back on the job
- Develop a plan to apply leadership capabilities back on the job
- Share the experience and leadership tools with colleagues
- Leverage the new network
If you are ready for an authentic service-learning experience, apply to volunteer and check out our past, current and upcoming projects. We will contact you if we have a project that aligns with your skills and areas of interest.