Is your nonprofit organization ready to accelerate its education impact?
Team4Tech partners with leading technology companies to engage their employees on the project, and we cover all in-country costs for the consultants.
Team4Tech brings a collaborative spirit between our technology consultants and nonprofit partners to identify relevant technology solutions (hardware, software, and content).
To ensure sustainability and maximize impact, Team4Tech focuses on capacity building for nonprofit staff, teachers, and entrepreneurs to reach more learners.
15,000 USD Matching Grant
Team4Tech can provide a matching grant of up to 15,000 USD for nonprofit partners to purchase hardware, software and other necessary technology infrastructure to meet program goals.
A committed record of improving the quality of education for underserved learners.
Dedicated Local Staff
Local staff that can actively engage before, during, and after the project to support scoping, implementation, and evaluation.
Ongoing Impact Assessment
The ability to define, measure, monitor, and evaluate program objectives.
The ability to match Team4Tech’s grant to purchase hardware, software, and other necessary technology infrastructure.
How We Partner
Team4Tech partners with local nonprofit organizations for three to five years to support the nonprofit organization in achieving its own goals through technology integration for education impact. We believe in cultivating a longterm partnership with local nonprofit organizations for sustainability and true impact. To learn more about the research undergirding Team4Tech’s model, download our Solutions Roadmap.
Team4Tech's Commitment to Sustainability
Throughout our long-term partnership, Team4Tech has been a catalyst in helping us increase impact for students. Our teaching team has greater enthusiasm, we use technology more efficiently and effectively, and our students are inspired and motivated by engaging with Team4Tech volunteers.
~ Tad Kincaid, Program Director, Kidspire Vietnam
Who We Work With
Team4Tech collaborates with local nonprofit organizations to help their beneficiaries use technology effectively to develop skills including:
- Digital literacy
- Financial literacy
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking, and collaboration
- Coding, making, and robotics
Our nonprofit partnership criteria includes:
- US 501(c)3 or equivalent certification in country of operation
- Demonstrated track record of positive education impact
- Alignment with Team4Tech’s mission and approach
- Population served, reach and growth plans
- Financial stability and sustainability
- Senior leadership and staff commitment to project success and sustainability
- Dedicated project manager to work with Team4Tech
- Dedicated IT support on staff (or a plan to staff this role)
- Ability to raise funding for the matching technology grant
- Ability to measure impact and meet with Team4Tech to report metrics on a regular basis
- Plan for scale directly and through the local ecosystem
- Ability to securely host volunteers
1-2 hours/week; 3-4 months before project
Team4Tech and nonprofit partner refine the scope of work, determine project logistics, and define grant budget. Nonprofit collects baseline data for impact measurement.
35 hours/week; 1-2 weeks in-country
Nonprofit assists with program logistics and beneficiary management while pro bono consultants implement the project plan.
1 hour/month; 12-14 months post-project
Nonprofit is responsible for project sustainability, data collection, and planning with Team4Tech for subsequent projects.
Read About Our Work With Our Partners
Ready to Apply?
If your nonprofit is ready to benefit from a Team4Tech project, review the Call for Applications and submit an Expression of Interest. Download the Nonprofit Onboarding Kit to learn more about partnering with Team4Tech.