Call for Nonprofit Partner Applications
We accept new applications in March of each year from prospective partners. The next application deadline is:
April 30, 2020
How To Apply
- Complete the Expression of Interest form.
- Team4Tech will set up a call with nonprofit organizations that meet our partnership criteria.
- Team4Tech and prospective nonprofit partners will discuss project expectations and explore a potential project scope.
- Team4Tech will select finalists who will then be invited to complete a Program Proposal within four weeks.
- Team4Tech will interview key nonprofit stakeholders and check references to evaluate whether our missions are well aligned.
- Team4Tech will select and inform our new nonprofit partners! The selected nonprofit organizations will be shared on Team4Tech’s project pipeline – to be matched with a corporate pro bono consulting team. Team4Tech aims to match a corporate team within 6-18 months, but occasionally it may require more time to find an optimal match.
Expression of Interest
Due April 30, 2020
Nonprofit organization submits Expression of Interest to demonstrate compatibility with Team4Tech’s criteria.
After reviewing the Expression of Interest, Team4Tech sets up a 1-hour call with select nonprofits to discuss project expectations and explore a potential project scope.
Selected nonprofits submit a Program Proposal with project specifics.
Team4Tech interviews nonprofit leadership, key stakeholders, as well as some staff members and beneficiaries to evaluate whether our missions are well aligned.
Team4Tech commits to partner with selected nonprofit organizations for 3-5 years. Team4Tech works with our nonprofit partners to create a pitch for our corporate partner matching pipeline.
Corporate Matching Begins
September 2020 onwards
Team4Tech matches our nonprofit partner with a corporate partner and confirms project dates. This process can take 6-18 months.
Ready to Apply?
If your nonprofit is ready to benefit from a Team4Tech project, submit an Expression of Interest, and learn more about our past, current and upcoming projects. Please download the Nonprofit Onboarding Kit to learn more about partnering with Team4Tech.